-get a pair of vintage Levi Strauss heigh waist denim shorts, these can be found in charity shops or special vintage stores such as ones in a great shopping area called Bricklane in london, or of course online however these shorts are very difficult to get the right size as they are heigh waist therefore the waist is smaller than the bottom and people have different body shapes so dont just go for your normal size, try a few different pairs on trust me it takes a while to find the perfect fit ones.
- then shatter the ends of the shorts with a pair of scissors by running the scissor's side along the edges of the shorts to create a thrilly shattered worn out effect.
- if you want them to look reallyyy summery then you can highlight the ends of them by dipping them in a bowl of bleach to bleach the denim to a whiter colour. If you want them to look more casual and everyday then don't do this.
- then if you want to add that trendy grunge look to them then attach some pyramid studs to the pocket areas of the shorts at the front and back or just at the back or just at the front depending on what you prefer.
- finally a nice casual black or brown belt with them will make them really stand out.
If you're wondering about how to style these shorts out here are some ideas:
- with a loose white casual tshirt/shirt slightly tucked into them but also hanging out, some cowboyish brown boots, a long loose casual necklace, various summery string bracelets and a brown or black fringe side bag.
- with a tight black crop top, slightly opaque black tights and black military boots or black thick flatforms or creepers.